Friday, October 18, 2013

My Scraps & More Sketch # 51

Good Morning & Happy Friday to you!! This weekend is my youngest childs birthday! I can not believe that he is turning 12 years old tomorrow!! It makes me all the more appreciate the photos and layouts I have created of him through the years! One of many reasons why I love this hobby so much! While I am hosting a house full of pre-teens this weekend, I hope that you will have time to create with our latest sketch, this week created by Missy!


   
                                             Missy Whidden


                                            Tammi Bennett


                                          Tracy Rhodes


                                            Audrey Yeager


                                          Wendi Robinson


                                          Lisa Moen


How's that for some inspiration!!?? Now it is your turn to inspire us!

Enjoy!

1 comment :

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!